Online banking has become one of the backbones of economies reducing the pain of the customer and increasing their convenience. Technology has become an important aspect and the application of it has become mandatory for everything, be it educational, hospitality, management, and even economical.
It has evolved so much that now you can open a pnb account easily. Punjab national bank is offering you the chance and sustainable method of opening a PNB bank account with zero balance. Many banks have provided the option to make an account and become a member of their family online. One of those banks is Punjab national bank. They also provide online bank account opening with zero balance in PNB.
However, many banks do not allow to open a bank account with zero balance but PNB, because of its humongous serving towards the customer who ranges from the age of 20 to 60 who walk from different paths of life has given the opportunity and easement to open an account with no balance at all. It has attracted much attention from the customer.
|Open Your Punjab National Bank(PNB) Account Online||Discussion|
|What are the criteria of the pnb online account opening?||The main criteria are that you have to be an Indian citizen. For more you have to read the article.|
|How to open an account in PNB?||The whole process is written in the article..read to know how to do it.|
|How to have an online bank account opening with zero balance in PNB?||You will do it by logging in to their official website, to know what they are, keep reading.|
|What are the documents needed for opening the zero balance account online?||You will need all the documentation that is authenticated and has the seal of the government.|
|What made the pnb zero balance account opening online famous now?||Mainly the convenience is the reason why it has become a major thing.|
1#) What are the criteria of PNB online account opening?
Each and every bank has its own criteria and requires another set of rules and regulations which will benefit the customers but before they try to extend their hospitality towards their customer, the customers have to sweeten the deal by making sure that they fulfill each and every criterion that PNB has asked for.
Only then you can become a member of the PNB family. Here are some of the criteria that you have to fulfill in order to become a member of the bank.
- The person who wants to open an account in Punjab national bank should be a citizen of India. Which means he should be an accredited Indian citizen and should hold citizenship documents.
- The age of the applicant who wants to open an account here should be starting from 18 years and above. Only then he or she will be eligible.
- If the person is a minor, so to say, aged less than 18, a parent of a legal guardian has to be assigned as the holder of the bank and they will be the ones who will hold all the rights and operate the account on their behalf.
- We have already discussed the fact that the person should be an Indian citizen so that means the applicant should have valid documents that will substantiate his claims and strengthen it. The documents have to be approved by the government or originated by the government itself.
- After everything is thought of, and after all the documents are delivered to the bank, the bank will verify if the documents are proper or not. Based on it they can either reject it or approve it.
- The bank requires an initial deposit but PNB gives the option of opening a zero balance saving account too. Creating an account whether by depositing the minimum initial amount or by zero amount of money will have the same process of doing it.
The person should meet all the written criteria in order to make an account in the pnb bank. Once they meet all of them, it will become easier to open the account.
2#) How to open an account in PNB?
The classic mode is very easy to do. Many do not have the luxury to do it online. Many do not want to do it on the phone. Making an account by going to the bank ensures more trust and makes them feel safe. Isn’t what a bank should promote? A sense of surety and safety when it comes to money. Here we will discuss how to open an account.
- First, you have to stop by the closest Punjab National Bank in your locality with all the required documents to open the account in the PNB.
- Now you have to collect the form by the new account section of the bank.
- You have to tell the representative of that particular section that you want to open a savings account with zero initial money. He or she will give you the respective form for it.
- After collecting the form you have to fill them up in block letters. An advice to you from my side would be that you should write with a pencil first so that you can erase any wrongdoing. After a thorough review, use a pen.
- Carefully write everything that is written in your KYC documents. Make sure that the spellings match and there is not a mistake. If there is a mistake then they can reject the form.
- Now you will have to submit the application form at the respective counter with all the documents attached with the form so they can review.
- The form along with the documents will then be verified respectively by the bank.
- if everything goes right and the form is approved then the savings account will be opened without any initial amount within 3-5 bank working days.
3#) How to have an online bank account opening with zero balance in PNB?
Like those who prefer to do it by going to the bank, there are people who would rather open an account online in their home’s comfort. To tell you the truth the process of online account opening is very easy and quick too. It will save time for you.
- At first, you have to open the PNB homepage
- Now go to the “savings accounts” and click on it.
- Now you will see many options from which you have to tap on “new request”.
- You will be given a pnb account opening form for the saving accounts.
- Now fill up the application form by filling in your name, your date of birth, the mobile number and email ID that you want to register it with.
- Now submit the form by clicking on it.
- When you make the proposal of the application form, a TCRN which means Temporary Customer Reference Number will be produced for you.
- The number will be mailed or sent via the text to the applicant’s registered mobile number and email ID for your own convenience.
- Now when you receive the TCRN code, you have to enter the code in the place where it is required.
- Along with it, you have to also attach all the KYC documents along with the form so that they can verify it for authentication.
- It will be verified.
- If the bank approves your form and has seen that it stands for everything you claimed then the bank will activate the pnb online account within 3-5 working days.
4#) What are the documents needed for opening the zero balance account online?
We have mentioned that one while trying to open an account in a bank may need some documents that will stand for their identification. The document must verify their name, their address, their birth of date among other things. Here is a list of things you will need while opening an account.
- Proof of identity – it could be a passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – It could be a passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- A PAN card is a must.
- Only if the PAN card is not available then form 16.
- Two passport size photographs which were taken recently on a white background.
5#) What made PNB zero balance account opening online famous now?
There are many reasons why people are choosing to open an account online.
- They will not have to step.out of their home and look for the nearest bank. You can easily go to their official site to fill up the form and open an account.
- It saves time. You don’t have to wait in line for your term to come.
- It is easy and safe too.
- The methods are the same. The method of application online and offline is the same so you don’t have to worry about missing much.
We have provided you with two ways on how to open an account in Punjab national banks. One of the steps is attributed to the offline mode which many prefer, other is dedicated to the zero balance account opening online mode which has influenced many tech-savvy people. Along with this you now know what documents you need to produce as proof of your citizenship and other details.
You are guarded with each and every details, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and open a free account now. Opening an account online in PNB is made easy if you just follow this article. We have provided you with steps on how to open an account online to make it easy for you. I hope it helps you out.